Sunday, January 9, 2022

Self-patience

 3 January - 9 January 2021

I started this week off strong, not to mention looking so cute! I got a picture of me in my new office. I am officially moved into my office at the Chandler building and have a home! Granted, it is more lonely without Jill and Kelli. I did good going to the gym and working out, and I got my newest Missionary Approach video posted.

But then, I got sick! I took Thursday and Friday off of work, and the whole weekend was me on the couch resting. I watched lots of tv. I finished The Librarians series and started the Lost in Space series. Yeah, I looked a disaster though, lol.

It is important to be patient with myself because unfortunately, I take a longer time than average to heal. That's okay. My body works how it works and being frustrated with it is just a waste of energy.

Love,

Emily Burnham

No comments:

Post a Comment